Hello! I have recently started following a number of bloggers that write about some topics I find interesting. Notably, these include Roger Pielke’s blog on science and policy making and John Cook’s blog on all things statistical. These bloggers inspired me to start a blog on hydrology and flooding. You’ll be hearing from me so!
- RT @deepuncertainty: Managing deep uncertainty: Exploratory modeling, adaptive plans+ joint sense making @deepuncertainty @jan_kwakkel htt… 3 days ago
- RT @T_Driessen: Exciting start of #IAHR2017 w 1131 participants from 60 countries! Really good 2 c strong representation of women here (io… 6 days ago
- Hydrologic similarity: Bridging the gap between hyper-resolution and hydrologic… hepex.irstea.fr/__trashed-2/ https://t.co/FkgeDRXuUr 6 days ago
- Quiz: Can you guess the river from the space? hepex.irstea.fr/quiz-can-you-g… https://t.co/NUEt7tfjkg 2 weeks ago
- Adopting robust decision-making to forest management under climate change (2017) deepuncertainty.org/2017/08/01/ado… 2 weeks ago